Thursday, January 18, 2007

An Inspirational Day


I'm sitting here cooking my chicken, and I'm reflecting on the words that Rev. Jesse Jackson said tonight. He said that if your house is burning down, you can't just save the "black room", you have to save the whole house. Meaning we as a community must save ourselves....not cater to our own selfish group interests. Great speech, USF keeps getting better and better.

On the bodybuilding tip, Rev. Jackson made it a little hard to get to the gym today, so I postponed until tomorrow...which is ok because my back gets one more day to rest. I plan on killing those front squats. Today was definitley a day of reflection. As I look at the progress I have made and success I've had in changing my body in such a short time it motivates me. I am my own motivation. I got that fire within!

No comments: